Sunday, March 18, 2018

Fonts and more fonts

Today, I started to look more into the fonts I am going to use for the credits that is going to be played throughout the film. Fonts are important because it has to match with the film the producer is creating, the essence they want to capture. You can not put Comic Sans on a film about war and love or Times New Roman on a children's cartoon movie. It has to all interconnect and help tell the story. I was actually interested in one of the fonts provided by Blogger. I thought it was a great font to show a 50s feel. This is the font I am referring to and it is called Courier. This is not the only font though. There's a couple of options:

LOVE
Breathtaking Beauty DEMO Regular

afanan Regular


So far, I am interested in the last font listed above. I believe it has a very romantic-teenage love story look and I am more drawn to it. 

Sources:

Romantic Fonts. (n.d.). Retrieved March 19, 2018, from http://www.1001fonts.com/romantic-
               fonts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

annnnnddd...... that's a wrap

We finally finished, here's the finished product: