Saturday, March 24, 2018

Make-up !!

Today I am discussing Misce-en-scene because I am finding it quite difficult to come up with makeup looks for my main character. I want her makeup to tell a story, reveal her personality. I want her makeup to be as bold as she is. My character is a hispanic woman working at a restaurant when she's a teenager. I was able to come up with a makeup look that reminded me most of the 50s:




How to create this look:
-Primer that reduces redness as well as appearance of pores to create porcelain look
-Apply a warm tone foundation 
-A light colored concealer to highlight under the eyes and cover blemishes as well as use to help carve the cheek bone.
-Cream contour to carve cheeks, blend well and put a lot of bronzer on that area.
-Pink blush for the clear skin effect
-Move on to eyes and put black and dark brown on the crease of the eyes and blend together. Apply concealer on the top of the eye lid to make it lighter and then put a small amount of gold eyeshadow. Make a wing with black eyeshadow or eyeliner
-Add red lipstick and overline the lips to make them look fuller. Carve your lips to an heart shape with the liner. 

This look would be most likely paired with a high pony tail since the face makeup is bold in itself. The high pony tail adds simplicity to the character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

annnnnddd...... that's a wrap

We finally finished, here's the finished product: