Saturday, March 10, 2018

It's Music To My Ears...

My partner and I have discussed that we believe it is important to include well-produced music and Daniel, my partner,  happens to be a very talented musician and wants to produce the music for our film opening. Our film opening will be based in the 1950's which reminds me about Grease. I want to have similar mise-en-scene in my opening to convert the 50's theme with poodle skirts and vinyls. Grease was the highest-grossing movie in 1978 and the highest grossing musical movie of all time. Grease has made around 400 to 500 million US dollars which means the film has had its success. With the take on a drama movie with a bit of Titanic elements in terms of characters and the mies-en-scene of Grease, I believe our film opening will be fantastic.



Sources

Cellania, M., Francis, J., D., N., Soileau, M., T., & Summers, M. A. (2014, February 20). A Few 
           Things You May Not Know About the Movie Grease. Retrieved March 10, 2018, from 
           http://www.neatorama.com/2014/02/20/A-Few-Things-You-May-Not-Know-About-the-
           Movie-Grease/

No comments:

Post a Comment

annnnnddd...... that's a wrap

We finally finished, here's the finished product: