Saturday, April 14, 2018

The perfect 50s couple

Filming and editing has been very stressful but we have finally finished our final product and I will show you very soon. I have a little story to tell first. Two weeks ago I called Johnny Rockets for permission to film and they gave me a slot for this week to film which made filming so much more hectic. I called prior to filming and they said that we could not anymore which really complicated everything. I got upset because I had such high hopes that I could feel and decided to ask in person. I drove all the way down to Johnny Rockets all slammed up in my 50s outfit and they finally agreed ONCE AGAIN. What a dilemma!!]

Anyways, here is our finished costumes for " Through Aging Eyes":
(Don't we look adorable)

No comments:

Post a Comment

annnnnddd...... that's a wrap

We finally finished, here's the finished product: