Friday, March 2, 2018

Beginning of Our Journey...

Hi, I am Natalia Banos and I am working on a film opening with my partner, Daniel. We have 
decided to make a film opening for middle-aged women and here’s why.



The other day, it was family movie night and we were watching Titanic. I loved the idea of the main character, Rose, telling the story when she was at an advanced age in her life and the audience could tell just by her voice that on the Titanic, she met the love of her life. I was inspired by this scene and I immediately called Daniel to share my thoughts with him. We are still working out the details of the film opening but I am very excited to see how our script and theme will develop as we continue working, but we are definitely doing a rom-com genre.



No comments:

Post a Comment

annnnnddd...... that's a wrap

We finally finished, here's the finished product: