Friday, March 16, 2018

Group Meetings

In class, we had a group meeting to get feedback on our ideas and views on the production route that best fits our resources and budget. I was immensely pleased with the feedback I received.

I was having trouble figuring out the start of my film intro as well as the end because I did not want it to be an awkward end or dreadful beginning. Daniel and I have decided to keep the route of foreign film but the group I was in suggested I do a voice over that of the present character narrating a past story. They also suggested that the character should have the same necklace with her past self and present self so the audience can distinguish the scene transition from the present to the past and use graphic match to key the two characters together.

Daniel and I have also decided where we would like to shoot our film opening and it would be at Johnny Rockets because of it is a 50s themed dining area. I have made it a goal of mine to present myself at the restaurant to ask for permission the following week after effectively planning our storyboard. If Johnny Rockets denies our request, we have two other options: Steak n' Shake and Waffle House.

Here is an image of what Johnny Rockets looks like on the inside:

Image result for johnny rockets



Sources:

Favorite, A. (2016, March 24). Johnny Rockets. Retrieved March 17, 2018, from 
               http://www.southmag.com/April-May-2016/Johnny-Rockets/

No comments:

Post a Comment

annnnnddd...... that's a wrap

We finally finished, here's the finished product: